The ‘daily dryland’: Ideas to stay active while at home- week 2
By Reach for the Wall Staff
Today’s submission comes from Allison Boyle – RMSC Germantown. Thanks Allison!!!
Dryland Exercises: Focus on technique not speed
- 20x forward small arm circles
- 20x backwards small arm circles
- 10x forward large arm circles
- 10x backward arm circles
- 10x squat jump into a streamline
- 20 dips (using a chair or couch)
- 30 seconds flutter kick
- 30 seconds – 1 minute plank
30 min of hiking/jogging/cycling
2 thoughts on “The ‘daily dryland’: Ideas to stay active while at home- week 2”
Where is Dryland for 3/24/2020?